WHAT'S IT COST?
From only $5 a DAY for a typical 3 week Budget surf trip to Bali
CLICK HERE NOW GET YOUR QUOTE from SureSave Sydney
BASIC Policy from only $5 a day - Unlimited HOSPITAL and Emergency FLIGHTS
COMPREHENSIVE Policy from $7.50 a Day - Also includes CANCELLATION, Delays, lost Wages + LOTS more
Children under 25 covered FREE
ANNUAL Multi 30-Day Trips - $459 a Year
ANNUAL Multi 50-Day Trips - $734 a Year
CLICK HERE NOW then scroll down to "Annual Frequent Traveller"
WHAT DO I GET?
* UNLIMITED HOSPITAL Expenses overseas
* UNLIMITED Emergency FLIGHTS
* UNLIMITED MOTORBIKE Personal Injury cover
* SURFBOARDS covered exclusively for INDO SURF customers to $700 each.
* Plus LOTS more...
GET QUOTE NOW
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
SURE. Pick One of these 2 Discount Offers after you order:
#1 - FREE BEERS IN BALI
First - Buy Your TRAVEL INSURANCE HERE Then:
Email us your Insurance Policy + request "$10 Refund"
We will REFUND $10 to you the very next day -
enough for a 6-Pack of FREE BEERS in Bali.
Email your Bank BSB & Account Number, or PayPal email address
Or #2 - GET 'INDO SURF & LINGO' FREE (2015 Edition)
First - Buy Your TRAVEL INSURANCE HERE Then:
Email us your Insurance Policy + Address + request "FREE Book"
We will post one Free 2015 Edition anywhere in Australia
* AUSTRALIANS OVERSEAS already left home
Click HERE Instead
If you have already left Australia, you must use SureSave's International parent company World Nomads - Get a Free Quote HERE from only $5 a Day
"WHAT ARE THE FINE DETAILS?"
Get ALL The Details on the next SureSave page:
CLICK HERE NOW for your own Free Quote
" Less than $5 a Day can keep bankruptcy away "
Travel Insurance for Australian surfers backed by SureSave Sydney & Lloyds London
Over 300,000 Australian travellers covered last year
This webpage is a brief Summary only, subject to change, so please only rely on the exact policy wording on the SureSave Website PDS Product Disclosure Statement or the World Nomads Website
SureSave has agreed to add free cover for Surfboards exclusively for INDO SURF TRAVEL INSURANCE Australian customers. We will email you confirmation after you order. Boards are valued at their depreciated market value up to $700, less standard excess $150 - so you could get up to $550 for an "as new" board.
Surfboards can also be covered for the replacement cost of a NEW Surfboard, up to $4,000 by listing them as "Specified Items" at Optional extra cost. You get the NEW replacement cost if they are accidentally lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair (except while IN USE surfing - no-one covers that any more)
Basic Excess $150 can be reduced to $0 by paying just $30 extra when you order.
Change from July 2016: Surfboards are no longer covered IN USE surfing by ANY travel insurance company.
SureSave has agreed to add free cover for Surfboards for our customers exclusively while OUT of the surf. Plus their New BASIC Policy is 30% cheaper
GET QUOTE NOW
Some of the Comprehensive Policy Details:
LUGGAGE & Personal Effects up to $12,000. Sub limits apply:
- Personal Computer, Laptop, iPad to $4,000
- Camera or Video recorder to $4,000
- All "other items" to $700 each, eg. Surfboards, or...
+ Pay additional "specified value" cover up to $4,000 each for more expensive Cameras or "NEW for Old" cover of Surfboards
$1,000 Emergency Dental expenses due to sudden and acute pain
MOTORBIKE and Scooter Personal Injury Cover (Note: Many companies do not cover injury on Motorbikes, but ours do!) You still need to get Comprehensive Rental Vehicle Insurance over there - to cover damage to your rental car/bike, other people's vehicles and personal public liability. You MUST have an Australian or International Motorbike Licence even for small 50cc scooters, and wear a Helmet at all times. Do not drink alcohol and drive. Riding a motorbike is the leading cause of death and injury overseas, as roads are crowded and very dangerous. We recommend you RENT A CAR instead of a motorbike on your first few trips, with a local Driver which only costs around $40 to $60 a Day. Our favourite surf trip Drivers are listed in the book.
- $5,000 Rental Vehicle Excess (for the excess cost of repairs) for Cars (but not Motorbikes)
24 Hour Emergency Assistance in over 30 countries:
Phone Reverse Charge to Australia: +61 2 9234 3113
In Indonesia call Reverse Charge: 001 801 61 first
In Australia: 02 9234 3113
SMS +61 417 342 076
ALL CLAIMS are subject to Limits as defined in the SureSave Product Disclosure Statement - please do not rely only on this web page summary, as benefits and terms are subject to change in future, the same as they changed in July 2016 and December 2016
GET QUOTE NOW
* It's a good idea to PHOTOGRAPH all your valuables before, during and after your trip. Before each flight, photograph packing used to prevent damage to Surfboards in flight. We suggest you pack surfboards thoroughly in multi-layers of light weight bubble wrap, with hard cardboard or foam around the nose, tail and rails. Then slip inside a sturdy travel bag, taking photos as proof of the care you have taken before and after each flight. Keep original Purchase Receipts, repair receipts, police reports if stolen. What is the current depreciated market value of your surfboard? Under the optional extra "NEW for Old" option, you can receive the NEW Surfboard replacement cost if boards are stolen, accidentally lost or damaged beyond repair (except while IN USE surfing).
* Do you have a PRE-EXISTING Medical Condition? No problem. There is a List of 40 Conditions automatically covered free. Generally you can either pay extra to be covered for that condition, or simply accept you won’t be covered for any claim that arises in relaton to it. See full details in the SureSave Product Disclosure Statement
* 14 DAY Cooling Off Period offers you a full refund if you change your mind (if you haven't already started your trip of course)
* Standard Disclaimer:
Before ordering you should understand that the insurance contract is between you and SureSave Insurance (Australia) Limited or World Nomads.com only, and that Indo Surf & Lingo acts only as a referral agent and is not the final insurer of any risk, and will not be held liable for any damages, loss or claims whatsoever in connection with the purchase of insurance through this website. Before deciding to buy any insurance, you should always read and fully understand the relevant PDS Product Disclosure Statement to decide if that policy is right for all your needs. We receive a commission on the sale of Travel Insurance through this website. You pay no extra. Details of commissions can be applied for by emailing us at any time. This website contains general information only which may not suit your particular circumstances, so it is imperative you first read and understand the PDS, and then decide if it suits your needs. If in doubt, please email us or the insurance company before you buy
* The Fine Print:
Please read and understand the PDS policy details first to ensure you have a happy trip:
- What IS covered and for how much - search for "Schedule of Benefits"
- What is NOT covered - search for "Product Disclosure Statement"
Medical evacuations from Bali to Australia can cost over $50,000 if you're not insured. To USA or Europe it can cost $250,000 or more.
© SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR 339902 is an authorised representative of Cerberus Special Risks Pty Limited ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No. 308461. This is general advice and you should consider if this product suits your needs. Before you buy, please read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's
* Any Questions?
Please email us for next day reply.
Or if really urgent, and you need answers today, please phone 02 6646 1965 from 9am-5pm only