From just $3.90 a DAY for a typical 30 day Indo surf trip *
Our new NoWorries Travel Insurance Australia is backed by Lloyds of London
To Get Your Quote - Click above
When new page opens Scroll down, select on left "Region: ASIA"
* We won't be beaten on price!
If you find a cheaper quote, send us the details and we'll beat it!
* $3.90 a DAY = only $114 for 30 Days Comprehensive cover for a Surfer under 50
Even cheaper Mid Level cover also available for Budget travellers
ANNUAL Multi Trip $286 a Year = only 79 cents a Day!
We compare and update prices every week, to assure our Price Beat Guarantee
COMPREHENSIVE Top Level Cover:
* $25 MILLION for HOSPITAL Costs & MEDEVAC Flights
* MOTORBIKE Personal Injury medical expenses
* NEW for 2018 - Two SURFBOARDS to $1,000 each - even if damaged IN USE surfing!
* LUGGAGE to $20,000
* Plus LOTS more...
Our new NoWorries Insurance covers Surfboards for damage even while IN USE surfing
Surfboards are covered up to $1,000 per board, and up to $2,000 in total per trip.
World Nomads cover Surfboards, but NOT while in use surfing, up to $700 each
LUGGAGE up to $20,000.
Sub limits - Computer, Laptop to $3,000 *or more
- Camera, Video recorder to $3,000 *or more
- iPhone, iPad, Tablets to $1,000 *or more
- "Winter Sports Equipment" includes 2 Surfboards up to $1,000 each
* Specified items to $5,000 optional extra
MOTORBIKE Personal Injury Medical Cover
For Motorbikes up to 125cc only. You MUST have an Australian or International Motorbike Licence, even for small 50cc scooters, and wear a Helmet at all times. Do not drink alcohol and drive. You still need to get separate Comprehensive Rental Vehicle Insurance over there - to cover damage to your rental car/bike, other people's vehicles and personal public liability.
Riding a motorbike is now the leading cause of death and injury in Indonesia, as roads are crazy crowded and very dangerous. We recommend you RENT A CAR instead of a motorbike on your first few trips, with a local Driver which only costs an extra $5 to $10 a day more than renting a self-drive car. Our favourite surf trip Drivers are listed in the book.
$3,000 Rental Vehicle Excess
* It's a good idea to PHOTOGRAPH all your valuables before, during and after your trip. Before each flight, photograph packing used to prevent damage to Surfboards in flight. We suggest you pack surfboards thoroughly in multi-layers of light weight bubble wrap, with hard cardboard or foam around the nose, tail and rails. Then slip inside a sturdy travel bag, taking photos as proof of the care you have taken before and after each flight. Keep original purchase Receipts, repair receipts, police reports if stolen. What is the current depreciated market value of your surfboard? You can receive the depreciated Surfboard value up to $1,000 if boards are stolen, accidentally lost or damaged beyond repair, even while IN USE surfing.
* Do you have a PRE-EXISTING Medical Condition? No worries. Over 30 Conditions are automatically covered free. Generally you can either simply accept you won’t be covered for any claim that arises in relaton to that condition, or pay extra to be covered for it. Your choice.
* Don’t buy Insurance elsewhere before you ask: “Does it cover Surfboards IN the surf?”
and then come back here to compare and buy!
* 14 DAY Cooling Off Period offers you a full refund if you change your mind (if you haven't already started your trip of course)
Indo Surf & Lingo is an authorised Referral Partner of NWC Insurance Pty Ltd. (ABN 9316660511) trading as NoWorries Insurance, an Australian Financial Service Holder (AFSL Number 451450). This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s of London. Indo Surf & Lingo receives a commission, but you pay no extra.
You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure the product is right for you. A copy is available on this website by clicking HERE or by emailing Indo Surf & Lingo at any time. Indo Surf & Lingo does not provide any financial product advice whatsoever and is only authorised to provide factual information regarding the NoWorries Travel Cover Insurance product. Indo Surf & Lingo is not the final insurer of any risk, and will not be held liable for any damages, loss or claims whatsoever in connection with the purchase of insurance through this website. NWC Insurance does not provide any advice based on your objectives, financial needs or situation. Any advice provided is general advice only. Details of the services provided by NWC Insurance can be viewed at www.nwcinsurance.com.au/FSG
© NoWorries. All Claims are subject to Limits as defined in the NoWorries PDS - please do not rely only on this webpage summary, as benefits and terms are subject to change in future
IF YOU'RE NOT INSURED ~
Medical Evacuations from Bali to Australia can cost over $50,000 + Hospital Costs
Medical Evacuations to USA or Europe can cost $250,000 or more
* Any Questions?
Please email us for next day reply.
Or if really urgent, and you need answers today, please phone 02 6646 1965 from 9am-5pm only
24 Hour Emergency Assistance Hotline: +44 14444 42026
Intana Assist Email: firstname.lastname@example.org